Products Specification
1) Sikkens Automotive Paint
2) LED Turn Signal Indicator
3) Heater ( Demister )
4) Motorize Auto Folding

spatciuk
EVO I

Mesaj de spatciuk » Mar Apr 14, 2009 12:16 am

1. what about the original motorized functions? left, right, up and down? are they still working?

2. and how do you fold them? is there a new button for folding the mirrors or do they fold automatically when you cut off the engine?

3. how hard is to install them, make the connections, etc?

4. do you provide installation instructions too?

5. do you also sell on websites like eBay Motors? i would like to see some unbiased reviews about the mirrors and of course about you as a seller. no offence please.

diablo_666
EVO I

Mesaj de diablo_666 » Mar Apr 14, 2009 11:29 am

I also have 2 questions:

- can they come painted in any of the standard colours? Is the Red Metallic the same in Europe and Singapore?
- price of ?201 is for one or both mirrors ?
Thanks!

shadows
EVO I

Mesaj de shadows » Mar Apr 14, 2009 11:55 am

The mirror are all come with standard painted and the prices ?201 is for both side and shipping

your color code is P26

thanks

diablo_666
EVO I

Mesaj de diablo_666 » Mar Apr 14, 2009 1:14 pm

QUOTE (spatciuk @ Apr 14 2009, 12:16 AM) 1. what about the original motorized functions? left, right, up and down? are they still working?

2. and how do you fold them? is there a new button for folding the mirrors or do they fold automatically when you cut off the engine?

5. do you also sell on websites like eBay Motors? i would like to see some unbiased reviews about the mirrors and of course about you as a seller. no offence please.

@Shadows, please be so kind to answer the questions of Spatciuk too. I am really interested in how the folding mirrors work and how complicated is to install them (how much time it takes because our service providers are not cheap ).
Thanks again!

shadows
EVO I

Mesaj de shadows » Mar Apr 14, 2009 2:02 pm

QUOTE (diablo_666 @ Apr 14 2009, 01:14 PM) @Shadows, please be so kind to answer the questions of Spatciuk too. I am really interested in how the folding mirrors work and how complicated is to install them (how much time it takes because our service providers are not cheap ).
Thanks again!

Hi please read my reply below

1. what about the original motorized functions? left, right, up and down? are they still working?
Yes, of course is still working

the mirror will automatically fold when you lock the doors. and it will automatically unfold when you unlock the door. no additional button require

ummm.... it is not hard in-fact most of my customer install it by themselve

yes, the installation instruction manual are mostly with full of picture to show you step by step till you complete the installation. and it is very easy

5. do you also sell on websites like eBay Motors? i would like to see some unbiased reviews about the mirrors and of course about you as a seller. no offence please
not to worry brother we don't sell in ebay but we sell it in most of the lancer forums. i not sure do the administrator mind, if i add some link here

Speedy
EVO I

Mesaj de Speedy » Mar Apr 14, 2009 3:03 pm

I tend to lock the doors when i am driving also to prevent thiefes to steal something from the car when it is stopped at junctions. So when the car is moving and i lock the doors by the button in the car do they still fold?

spatciuk
EVO I

Mesaj de spatciuk » Mar Apr 14, 2009 3:09 pm

QUOTE (Speedy @ Apr 14 2009, 02:03 PM) I tend to lock the doors when i am driving also to prevent thiefes to steal something from the car when it is stopped at junctions. So when the car is moving and i lock the doors by the button in the car do they still fold?
that's what i wanted to ask, i also lock the doors when on the move, especially in cities.

shadows
EVO I

Mesaj de shadows » Mar Apr 14, 2009 3:30 pm

no, it will not fold. once the initial power is in the on position, the automatic folding will be disable.

Apple
EVO I

Mesaj de Apple » Mar Apr 14, 2009 5:45 pm

one question, I'm not sure I understand...
If I want a set of 2 mirrors painted in X42A for example, I get them for the same price?
Thank you.

Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Ofertele comerciantilor”