Hello Mitsu lovers!!

English Only.
Elina_Czt
EVO I

Mesaj de Elina_Czt » Lun Dec 08, 2008 5:27 pm

Sorry for writing on this session but i don't understand ANYTHING of romanian I'm elina and im from Greece and i own a very beautiful red Cz3 (not T Andrei but i will be as soon i have the money) I'm also member of www.coltpower.gr !!! Keep up the good job!!

Cristian Stancu
EVO I

Mesaj de Cristian Stancu » Lun Dec 08, 2008 5:51 pm

QUOTE (Elina_Czt @ Dec 8 2008, 05:27 PM) Sorry for writing on this session but i don't understand ANYTHING of romanian I'm elina and im from Greece and i own a very beautiful red Cz3 (not T Andrei but i will be as soon i have the money) I'm also member of www.coltpower.gr !!! Keep up the good job!!

Hello Elina,

Welcome among us, there is another user from Grece - remos- maybe he will help you.

andrei

Mesaj de andrei » Lun Dec 08, 2008 6:17 pm

Welcome among us, Elina! Hope you'll have a nice and long stay here. I thought that you have a CZT because of the white gauges I've seen in your picture! Most of us are not good as Greek as well, maybe you'll help us up! It would be a nice experience to join your Colt community, because as I know it's the biggest in Europe

Elina_Czt
EVO I

Mesaj de Elina_Czt » Lun Dec 08, 2008 7:11 pm

QUOTE (andrei @ Dec 8 2008, 06:17 PM) Welcome among us, Elina! Hope you'll have a nice and long stay here. I thought that you have a CZT because of the white gauges I've seen in your picture! Most of us are not good as Greek as well, maybe you'll help us up! It would be a nice experience to join your Colt community, because as I know it's the biggest in Europe hehehe!!! thanx!! the czt wich i m in is the most monsterous czt of a very good friend and moderator of us. he always let me driving it but after when i get in to my car..... god damn!

andrei

Mesaj de andrei » Lun Dec 08, 2008 8:36 pm

QUOTE (Elina_Czt @ Dec 8 2008, 07:11 PM) hehehe!!! thanx!! the czt wich i m in is the most monsterous czt of a very good friend and moderator of us. he always let me driving it but after when i get in to my car..... god damn!
Nice! How many bhp does it have and what mods has it "suffered"?

keny
EVO I

Mesaj de keny » Lun Dec 08, 2008 11:18 pm

Hi Elina, I am glad you have joined mitsu.ro forums and hope you can tell us more about your car, pictures, description and so on. We will be glad to read all that from a Greek user like you are.

Hope you will have a warm stay here and you will be chatting a lot with us!

Best wishes!

Maskata_e
EVO I

Mesaj de Maskata_e » Dum Ian 04, 2009 2:20 am

Hellow mitsu fens! I'm from Bulgaria, and i drive colt cj 1.6 90 hp. Your forum is good! We have forum too, and i want to invite you there http://www.mitsubishibg.com/forum/

Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “English Corner”