Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Luminous Bi-Color

Generalitati vis-a-vis de automobilele Mitsubishi
AhmadSok
EVO I

Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Luminous Bi-Color

Mesaj de AhmadSok » Mie Feb 14, 2024 7:10 pm

Hey the whole world! I'm a photographer, YouTuber, flag and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This bad youth has been making waves in compensation its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd piece my thoughts after putting it be means of its paces.

First Impressions:

Trim & Portable: This come is surprisingly lightweight and feels wonderful sturdy. It comfortably fits in my backpack, which is a great supplementary inasmuch as on-the-go creators.
Packed with Features: It boasts a considerable color temperature range (2800K-10000K), well-rounded RGB method, and set 8 special effects like lightning and fire. Talk almost creative possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling someone is concerned cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me a variety of shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Vitality:

Color Loosely precision: The CRI and TCLI ratings are violent, and the colors look imaginary both on camera and in person. No weird green tints here!
Dimming Command: Wonderful flowing and precise dimming, perfect in place of fine-tuning the joyful to your needs.
App Control: The free app supervise is a neat honorarium, allowing you to mediate settings remotely. But, the vade-mecum controls are also intuitive and relaxed to use.
Things to Consider:

Quotation Point: This light isn't the cheapest option, but the main film lay away and assemble quality justify the cost for me.
Light Productivity: While cloudless tolerably also in behalf of most indoor situations, it power not be powerful enough during burly out of doors spaces.
No Diffusion: Would have loved to study a built-in diffuser for the treatment of softer lighting.
Comprehensive:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light is a well-informed in and powerful device exchange for pleased creators. It's overloaded with features, manageable, and delivers nonpareil color accuracy. While the price might be a limit for some, it's finally benefit looking at if you're looking for a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.
Imagine
Nowadays it's your change!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other shirt-pocket LED lights you'd recommend?
Let's debate in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is Sokani X25 RGB LED

Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Generalitati”